Goa 04 Nights
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeFamily, Short Breaks
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Large Group
The state is neatly placed at the western coast of the country, which gives it the access to many touristy beaches and a vibrant nightlife. Goa has preserved the three hundred years Old Portuguese constructions and to look at it, tourists from all parts of the world book the best Goa Tour packages.
Here, the tourists can also enjoy some of the most beautiful sunsets, soothing beaches & crazy nights of their lifetime! The place is often known as the region of churches by many travelers, the culture of this place is extremely influenced by its Portugal past. The uniqueness of Goa is highly visible, which makes it the best place for tourists, round the year which is why amongst so many India tour packages the best tour packages for Goa are so popular.
This region offers its visitors with colorful houses, massive greenery and laid-back vacations and the cheapest Goa tour packages help you in making your trip, more pleasant and affordable. The charming rural areas of this place are perfect for enjoying a peaceful morning walk or for a carefree evening stroll. The northern part of Goa is basically a cultural hub with conventional markets and cafes while the southern regions are best for enjoying some lazy hours at a good beach resort.
The best Goa tour packages cover both regions in a perfect way so that the travelers can enjoy all types of experiences when in Goa. Under the clear and star lighten sky, each celebration here becomes, more vibrant and alive. The nature lovers from all parts of the world book Goa holiday packages to look at its lush greenery and impressive wildlife whereas the food buffs can enjoy the cashew feni drinks or take a stroll at the amazing spice gardens located in Goa.
The place offers you with a breather, not just for the crazy party lovers but also for the travelers who wish to get close to the nature. Booking Goa tour packages will never disappoint you, as this place has been constantly rated as one of the top tourist destination in the country mainly because it has something exciting for all types of travelers.
How to reach Goa?
● By air – You can reach Goa through the nearest Goa International Airport, situated at Dabolim area, which is about 29 kms away from the capital city, Panaji. This airport is well connected to important domestic airports as well as major global airports. Therefore, you can easily find online flight tickets to reach Goa by air.
● By Road – On road, the travelers can reach this area through many AC and Non-AC buses. The main bus station in Goa is the Panaji’s Kadamba bus stand which it well connected to major cities of different states and there is daily frequent buses from top state road transports like KSRTC, TNSTC & MSRTC.
● By Rail – It is absolutely trouble-free to reach Goa as the railway stations – Vasco-da-gam & Magaon in Goa are well connected to many major regions of the country such as Mumbai. Travelers can book IRCTC train tickets in advance to get confirmed booking in train.
After you have reached this amazing place, here are some of the most exciting places to see in Goa which you cannot afford to miss –
● Baga Beach – It is one of the most famous beaches in Goa. It is situated near the Calangute beach, another popular beach here. It is an ideal place to look at peaceful sunsets and to enjoy the soothing breeze. The place is also famous for its vivacious nightlife enjoyed at the some of the well-known clubs like Tito’s and Mambos. They offer great music along with pleasing customer service. You can even try a variety of adventure sports, as well. The beach is full of tarot readers, tattoo parlors, sun decks, drink and food restaurants, and spas to give the travelers a wonderful beach holiday experience.
● Flea Markets – There are many popular flea markets or bazzars such as Anjuna market which are perfect for tourist to shop from. You can buy a variety of stuff from here as a souvenir such as very famous Kashmiri mats and carpets. Don’t fail to bargain, or else you’ll end up paying more. You can buy merchandises, jewelry and accessories from Kashmir, Rajasthan to Turkey.
● Fort Tiracol – Near the Terekhol River in the north part of Goa, a regal Fort is located which is famously known as the Tiracol Fort or Terekhol Fort. It was once a very important place for the Portuguese Colonists. In the current times, the travelers get to stay to at this gorgeous place used as a royal hotel to deliver a classy holiday experience to the tourists in the city. The place provides invincible panoramic views of Arabian Sea. The lush greenery enhances the natural beauty of the fort located at the top of the charming hill near the river. A beautiful church also lies in the fort which was constructed by the Portuguese which is open for public visits on special occasions only.
● Dudhsagar Waterfalls – It is one of the best places to visit in Goa as it comes in the top five lists of the highest waterfalls of India. The Dudhsagar waterfalls are divided into 4 high speed tiers falling into the Mondovi River. From a distance, this place looks like a huge and fascinating fall of milk from the top of the hill then diving into parallel streams which move ahead to reach their final destination into the blue sea. The cold breeze, the noise of the falling water on rocks, the picturesque beauty make this place a must visit for travelers looking for a rejuvenating sight. The newlywed couples can book Goa packages for honeymoon to enjoy a romantic stay near this beautiful place.
● Basilica of Bom Jesus – This is a beautiful church and one of the most popular holy sites in India famous for its exemplary decorative designs. It coincides with the establishment of Christianity in the country. Even after four hundred years, the building is in good state and every year, thousands of tourists, visit this place, as it holds great religious and cultural significance. It has a triangular roof with beautifully carved initials – IHS, which means, “Jesus, Savior of Men.”
Goa has always been a popular choice for most of the travelers when it comes to enjoy an adventurous holiday in India. The water sports, clean sea, open and clear sky, white sand and gorgeous beaches, attract tourists from all parts of the world.
Goa is known for its calm beaches and thrilling water sports, thus, you get an opportunity to try exciting activities along with finding good places to relax after the adventure is over. Of course, you don’t have to be a pro at the water sports to enjoy them.
Here’s a quick list of some of the unavoidable sport activities for travelers when in Goa –
● Speed Boating – In this, you can travel up to 15 miles on a boat along with a trained instructor and life jacket to protect you. At one time, eight people can travel in a speed boat. Banana ride – In this, a narrow boat for six people at a time is used. It looks like a banana fruit and runs over the crystal clear water at a high speed. The best places to enjoy this activity are Baga Beach, Candolim Beach, etc.
● Wind Surfing – It is one of the most exciting activities in which a person has to balance himself on a surfing board while cruising through the waves of the sea. It is the best water sports for adventure seekers. You can visit the Dona Paula Bay to try this activity.
● Kayaking – In this, a unique boat is used, in which you have to paddle through the calm stream along with enjoying the impressive surrounding views. It is a very popular sport that almost every tourist tries. You can ride across the beaches, jungles and the mangroves. Try Sal, Mandovi and Zuari rivers which are quite popular for kayaking activities.
● Water Zorbing – It lets you roll over the water surface while you are trapped into a big plastic ball. It is a very safe water sport; best for people who are afraid of getting inside the streams and rivers. It lets you rejuvenate and relax as you travel over the sea surface, without any fear.
Other things to do in Goa –
Here’s a list of some of the fun things to do in Goa –
● Cruise – The spotless water, soothing beaches makes it compulsory for you to try cruising when in Goa. It gives you a chance to get involved into the mesmerizing beauty of the state. You can enjoy the best family vacations in Goa on a cruise over the Arabian Sea and if lucky, you can even see catch some of the dancing dolphins, as well.
● Casinos – There are many popular casinos in Goa where you can gamble without any legal restrictions. It is a great way to try your luck, at least once in life. Many travelers from different parts of the world visit Goa every year to play cards and to win some wealth!
Conclusion – Being the party capital for the country, the best time to visit Goa is between Novembers to February. The weather is usually comfortable and cool during these months so it’s the ideal time for you to enjoy on beaches. You can even enjoy festivals like New Year and Christmas celebration and the Sunburn during Decembers. You might have to book Goa holiday packages, hotels and best resorts in Goa in advance as early booking will help you in getting better and affordable accommodation even during the peak season. You can visit Goa in off-season, as well to get good bargain on deals.
- Accommodation Using Double / Triple / Quad Sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Sightseeing of Mention Places.
- 05% GST
- Transfers From Airport to Hotel and Hotel to Airport or any other transfers.
- Rail Fare, Air Fare.
- Any water sports & Activities.
- Anything which is not include in inclusion.
Arrival In Goa
Known as the ’The Pearl of the Orient’, Goa is a perfect travel destination. On this day, you will take a flight from your departure city and arrive in Goa. Once you have checked-in, spend the day at leisure. Later, return to your hotel for a comfortable stay. Suggested: You can head out to the beautiful Candolim Beach, the party hub of the famous beach city. A quick evening snack at one of the beach shacks, would be a good way to try the delicious Goan cuisine. (Please note, that these are only suggested activities and are not included in the package.)
Sinquerim Beach and Calangute Beach (Suggested)
On this day, indulge in activities (depending on the package selected) or spend the day at leisure. Later, return to your hotel for a comfortable stay. Suggested: If you are an adventure enthusiast, you can enjoy water sports at Sinquerim Beach. However, for a relaxing time, you can choose island hopping tours and catch a glimpse of dolphins swimming in their natural habitat. In the evening, you can visit Calangute Beach to relax at one of the many beach shacks. A late night party at Anjuna Beach will make your day.(Please note, that these are only suggested activities and are not included in the package.)
Vagator Beach and Arambol Beach (Suggested)
On this day, indulge in activities (depending on the package selected) or spend the day at leisure. Later, return to your hotel for a comfortable stay. Suggested: You can take a short trip to Vagator Beach and savour Greek cuisine at a nearby restaurant. Later in the day, you cab head out to one of the northern-most beaches of Goa, Arambol, to watch the sunset and relax under the clear sky. At night, you can visit a club in Arpora, as it is the perfect place to party. (Please note, that these are only suggested activities and are not included in the package.)
Basilica of Bom Jesus and Dona Paula (Suggested)
On this day, indulge in activities (depending on the package selected) or spend the day at leisure. Later, return to your hotel for a comfortable stay. Suggested:Basilica of Bom Jesus. Once there, you can enjoy brunch and later head out for a relaxing afternoon in Dona Paula, the setting of many Bollywood movies. From there you can head north to Bambolim Beach and spend the evening relaxing and taking in the beautiful sunset. (Please note, that these are only suggested activities and are not included in the package.)
Departure from Goa
On this day, check-out from your hotel as per the hotel policies and plan your day according to the time of your flight. Once it is time for you to leave, reach the airport, for your flight. Suggested: You can spend the day relaxing at a nearby beach or you can try your luck in one of the Mandovi river casinos. You can indulge in mouthwatering seafood dishes at the several restaurants near the river. (Please note, that these are only suggested activities and are not included in the package.)
03 Star Hotel or Resort